Submit an autograph signing that's not on the calendar. Please provide as much information as possible! I try to verify all signings before posting them, so the more information you provide, the less work I have to do to verify it, and the quicker it can be posted.
I have recently acquired a few signed 8x10's of previous Buckeye players... including AJ Hawk, Malcom Jenkins, and Jake Ballard, among others. I've decided I'm going to give them away to you, the people who help make this site happen. Every time you submit a new signing, you will be entered to win. Summer is generally a slow time for signings, so this first round is going to go from now until Tuesday, December 31 2013. There are a few rules:
- You will only get an entry if you submit a signing that is NOT already on the calendar. This doesn't mean you have to be the first one to submit it, just that you have to submit it before it gets approved and posted on the calendar. Once a signing has been approved and posted on the calendar, any entries past that point will be deleted and will receive no entries.
- You must use a valid email address to submit, as email will be the way I contact you if you win.
- The more information you put, in the proper format, the more entries you will receive. For example, if you see a signing on a website and you just put a link to that website in the "Details" box, you will get one entry. However, if you if you put the appropriate details in the "Details" box (Location, address, prices, contact information) and the website link in the "Website" box, you may get up to 5 entries. It all depends on how much work I have to do to try to track down all the appropriate information and format it all to be put into the calendar. The closer your submission matches the format that all the other signings on the calendar are in, the more entries you will get. My decisions are final.
- All signings MUST be verifiable. If you are submitting a signing that has no phone number or website, and I can't track it down to verify that it is a legit signing, your submission will not be posted and you will get no entries into the drawing.
- If you write in all caps (Or all lowercase), use "text shorthand" or misspell players names, you will be docked entries... just because it annoys me, and I'm running this contest. Please use proper capitalization, punctuation and spelling.
If you are a business that deals with Ohio State goods and memorabilia and would like to donate anything for this or future contests, or even just have ideas for future contests, please contact me.